Here at iBeli, we aim to bring the latest gadgets, electronics, toys, health and beauty, sports products, right to your doorstep. Due to the insatiable demands of our customers and the constant new challenges, we are always searching for talent to help us reach our goals.
You would have the chance to work with a group of highly innovative, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals committed to redefining the online shopping experience.
If you believe that you have what it takes to be part of the future leader of the online retail shopping experience, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- The custodian for iBeli brand equity across channels, touchpoints, on always-on manners and for all campaigns
- Taking the lead on branding projects to increase iBeli brand image and affinity amongst all stakeholders - shoppers, sellers and community
- Driving concept, planning and operation management for brand-related activities including in-house planning and agency management
- Coordinating and planning execution across multiple functional teams to meet deadlines and add value to Marketing team and Lazada
- Initiating new ideas for test & learn
- BA/ MBA Business/ Marketing educational background
- At least 3-4 years of experience in brand management
- Experience in e-commerce or retail is a plus
- Marketing operational hands-on experience
- Attention-to-detail, conceptual and structural skill
- Problem solving, multi-tasking ability to fit into high-speed business pace and fast-changing system
- Strong presentation, negotiation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Manage members on online community platforms daily - including social media
- Build and maintain positive experiences on all touch points by ensuring high levels of responsiveness and timely engagement
- Monitor online conversations and participate in them to build brand visibility
- Locate and engage advocates within the communities to foster dialogue
- Gather community feedback to achieve best possible user experience
- Analyse performance of different platforms and engage in continual optimization
- Good degree from recognized university
- Excellent understanding of local communities
- Passionate about online community management, with prior experiences in administrator/moderator - roles
- Highly meticulous with strong project management and executional abilities
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Work closely with the social media team to create video content for various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc
- Brainstorm video concepts and create storyboards and scripts
- Strategize video shoots and work collaboratively cross-department/team to acquire talents and products/props needed for the shoot
- Handle video equipment such as lighting, audio and camera during shoot day
- Direct talent as needed during shoots
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Diploma/Bachelors degree is required. Broadcasting degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of shooting and editing experience + 1-2 years of directing experience
- Advance proficiency in Premiere Pro is a must have
- Intermediate proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects is a must have
- Familiarity with Sony system is preferred
- Portfolio /video reel that demonstrates expertise in shooting, editing and directing
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Responsible for coordinating purchase requests on daily basis
- Coordinates purchasing activities with related departments/teams
- Manages day-to-day placement of purchase orders and communication with suppliers
- Assist in sourcing and in execution for materials & cost reduction negotiation with suppliers, vendor registrations and cross-checking purchases information
- Monitor and tracking on purchases and expanse reports on weekly basis, but not limited to cost analyses and suppliers’ performance
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure smooth payment process to the suppliers
- Assist and support in all areas for procurement team whenever needed
- Must possess at least 1-2 years’ experience in procurement processes
- Willing to travel to warehouse (around Klang Valley) when necessary
- Required computer skill(s): Intermediate in Microsoft Excel
- Strong negotiation and analytic skills, proactive and willing to learn
Retail Acquisition Associate
- Research and understand local retail market ecosystem and business environment to identify and build offline communities in high density retail locations.
- Capture new business opportunities (i.e. growth of relevant retailer base) and take ownership to onboard retail users from sign-up to complete transaction; that includes business terms, contract negotiation, user training and onboarding process.
- Channel user feedback regularly & work with related teams / business units to improve existing SOPs and overall user experience on the iBeli platform.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested prospects.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within the assigned accounts.
- 2-3 years working experience, preferably with business development or sales exposure in eCommerce / logistics / payments / retail trade industry.
- Entrepreneurial attitude & a willingness to learn
- Keep up-to-date on industry developments & trends; be able to apply logical thinking in analyzing problems and proposing corresponding solutions.
- Fluency in English plus an additional language (i.e. either Malay / Mandarin / Cantonese language skills) are a must-have.